I was tagged by Robin LeeAnn from her beautiful little blog. Since I haven’t been in the public blogosphere for very long, I was SUPER surprised to find my blog in her list of nominees. So thank you, Robin. You’re genuinely a lovely person and I can’t wait to connect with you through blogging in the future. ❤
- Display the award logo. I chose to display my own graphic (because I’m a brat), but if you wanna see the official logo, go see Robin’s post here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate some bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
Where is your favorite spot to write/read?
If I’m reading, I’m probably on my bed or little half-couch in my bedroom. And for writing…I like to write in uncomfortable positions on my bed cause I’m a weirdo.
If you could change your blog in one way, how would you change it?
This is a hard question for me to answer…probably because my blog is so new to the world. But if I could change it, I think I’d post more book reviews. I love talking about books, but reviewing them is just so time consuming and it’s so much faster to type my nonsense over on Goodreads than on here. lol.
Do you have any cool pets? If not, do you want some?
I do, actually. I have a white cat and his name is Angel. He’s *technically* a turkish angora, which means he’s like, SUPER fluffy and adorable.
Here’s a picture of him so you can fawn and squeal ❤
What’s one book world that you would not want to go to?
While I’m in love with Finnick Odair, I could never survive for more than like, an hour in Panem.
What book would you never want to see adapted into a movie or TV show?
Would it be terrible if I said a book that already has THE WORST movie adaption??? No? Okay, well then my answer is Vampire Academy.
I freaking LOVE the books and the movie…well…it just kinda makes me wanna crawl into a hole and cry because MY DIMITRI IS SO MUCH BETTER. No offense to Danila, his accent was everything. He was just too different for me to fall instantly in love with like I did in the books. Also, Zoey Deutch was the wrong girl for Rose. I love the actress, but she just…her voice is too high for my Roza.
Okay, rant over, I promise.
What story (book, movie, anything, etc.) coming out in 2020 are you looking forward to?
- All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
- Just Breathe by Cammie McGovern
- Artemis Fowl
- Chaos Walking
- A Quiet Place: Part II
- I Still Believe
- All The Bright Places
- Escape Room 2
All of these look fabulous and I shall acquire them all. *throws confetti*
What’s one of your favorite quotes?
For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.Vincent Van Gogh
Being weightless doesn’t mean forgetting the shadows or the darkness—it means fighting for the light despite them.Kara Swanson
The greatest and most powerful revolutions often start very quietly, hidden in the shadows. Remember that.Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy
I have sooo many other favorite quotes, but those are just a couple of the ones I love right now.
- Faith @ The Writer’s Song
- Nicole @ Legend of a Writer
- Catherine @ The Rebelling Muse
- Lila @ The Red-Hooded Writer
- Jenna @ Jenna Terese
- Hannah @ The Writerly Worm
- Tracey @ Tracey Dyck – Author
- What’s your favorite genre to read and why?
- Your guilty pleasure movie? *evil grin*
- Is there something that immediately makes you DNF a book?
- What’s your Hogwarts house? This is very important and I need to know.
- Which YA trope will you defend until the end of time?
- Weirdest bookworm/writer habit?
- What is your ideal story ending? Bittersweet? Happy? Entire planet explodes and everybody dies?
Which fictional world would you hate to be stuck in? What things are you excited for in 2020? Also, I’m still accepting questions for my future Q&A because I don’t have that many yet. So I’d love it if you dropped a couple (or a lot) of questions for me in the comments below. ❤